Monday, October 1, 2007

What I'm craving...

Right now, I want these shades of nail polish more than anything else - even that bar of chocolate that is calling my name... They're so summery and fun! The only problem is I have a total of $24 on my eftpos card and the each shade below costs around $23 and I have to keep a minimum of $10 to keep my account open. I should really stop spending so much money on pointless things - like the $35 I spent on a Stolen Girlfriend's Club t-shirt in the weirdest colour that doesn't go with anything else (and has a hole in the side, which means I have to wear a jacket over it.)
And I'm going to Noosa in just over a week and I will have virtually no money to spend there. I'm gutted because I was really hoping to buy a new pair of Ksubi jeans since my last pair have er... shrunk.


I might just have to resort to $6 nail polish from Bling or Supre. It works just as well and no matter how good the quality is, it never lasts long on me (I have a horrible habit of picking it off when I'm nervous.)

No comments: