Thursday, October 4, 2007

Katie Braatvedt does Teen Vogue!

Whenever I see something vaguely NZ related in any American fashion magazine I jump up and down happily and dance around the room. I'm not kidding. I love the thought of the New Zealand fashion industry expanding so that, if you asked a random person from overseas what they know about New Zealand, they would reply "Oh, they have lots of sheep and really good fashion."
So you can imagine how excited I was when I saw that Katie Braatvedt did an editorial for Teen Vogue. I think that out of all the models here, she possibly has the most potential to become an international supermodel. Lets just hope that she doesn't get caught up in the "model lifestyle" like certain other models I could mention...

Click here for the rest of the pics

1 comment:

LJ said...

I agree, she has amazing potential.
I didn't even realise she was a nz model and she caught my eye. I searched for ages to find her name and then when I finally saw it mentioned in a magazine I searched her and was sooooo excited when I realised she wa a new zealander.
Not enough of our brilliant fashion gets out there. It's so original and different, and it pains me to see less amazing things ood over in teen vogue etc.