Wednesday, October 24, 2007

In the summertime

Judging by the cold, windy weather we had yesterday, its quite hard to believe that summer isn't far off. In my opinion, there is nothing worse than trying on a bikini in winter - you're as pasty as can be, gained a bit of weight and possibly have a few furry patches. It is a good idea, however, to buy swimwear before the "summer rush" hits and you find yourself going shopping for one the day before you leave for a beach holiday.
Right now I should be studying for the exams I have coming up in three weeks time, but I'd much rather be looking at swimwear online! I have a feeling that white swimwear will be quite hot this summer even though its not very practical...



(both from http://www.swimwear.co.nz/)

Makes you wish summer would hurry up - doesn't it?

No comments: