Tuesday, October 2, 2007

More rain!

When will the rain stop?? Oh well, the plus side to the bad weather is that it gives you heaps of time to do things you've been meaning to do for a long time, in my case that would be putting my old clothes up for sale on Trade Me. I managed to photograph all my old junk (I shudder to think I ever actually wore some of those things) but my Trade Me account is $3.26 in debt so I need to top it up before I can list them.
Got sent the MyCatwalk newsletter this morning with all their new arrivals - some of the Shakuhachi t-shirts are pretty amazing. And of course there are lots of beautiful summer dresses... Maybe I'll be able to buy one with all the money I'm going to make selling old green t-shirts with "DKNY" printed on them in purple glitter (yes, I actually wore that.)



Isn't it cute? It took me a little while to realise that it was a panda - its $106 from MyCatwalk, but I'm sure that if you wait a while it be in stores like Superette for a little less. The dress on the right is by Arabella Ramsey and costs $172.
Now I'm stuck for what to do the rest of the day. I think I might "shop" TradeMe - so many wonderful treasures to find there!

No comments: