Saturday, October 27, 2007

Trick or treat?

I've never really been into Halloween, even when I was younger. I did host my own mini Halloween party a couple of years ago and I went as a witch - the most cliche dress-up. I'm not doing anything for it this year on account of it being on a Wednesday night and me having school the next day and all, but I was wondering what on earth I would dress up in if I was going to a party. I could always dress up as a highlighter, I'm sure I could find all the clothes I need for that from Supre.
I found a couple of costumes that I could hire, such as the ones below



You know you want to look like a Pavlova. Or Ginger Spice. Or whatever that pink thing is.

I wonder why on earth they put a nun costume in the "Pimps and prostitutes" section. I quite like the pimp costume though, it looks quite realistic. As does the fat lady one. In case you're wondering, all the costumes come from Desiree.co.nz

All I can say is, thank God I'm not dressing up!

No comments: